the loréalian girls
So, this time the present was some kind of purse to keep or to place and carry make-up, combs, perfumes or whatever a loréalian girl could take in her bag.
I enjoyed crocheting the “blue creature” and sewing the zipper...and then it was a great feeling to see the “Blue creature” in the hands of its future owner and to see that she liked it and found it useful.
I don’t know the name of the stitch pattern...it was the first time I tried to crochet such a stitch...not bad. I’m crocheting something else using the same stitch pattern, but using some thinner yarn and making some changes in the rows...looks nice.
The last picture was taken by The Owner...How many things can be placed inside the Blue Thing??? (gràcies per la fotiki! estant cofoia perquè hagi triomfat la cosa blava i perquè li hagis trobat diversos usos!!!...oh q bé!...membres de l'ESKUADRÓ LORÉALIÀ amagant armesss perillosíssimes...uh!)
Etiquetes de comentaris: presents/regals/regalos

0 Comments:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada
<< Home