dimarts, de setembre 26, 2006

Ode to flowers

Snying-rje-po beings decorating the air we breath. Last weekend I managed to finish the flower bolero. This time I followed the indications given from the beginning till the end (but those about the colours and the kind of yarn). I used some acrylic perlé yarn in black (no idea about whether there’s a name for perlé in English) (number 5 or 8, it didn’t say anything, but I worked with a crochet hook of 1,6mm, number 4). I also used some silver colour thread which I combined with the black yarn. Cost: 2.75 euros only but many hours making flowers, putting them together and so on. It's not a very useful bolero: very short, not very warm, but i like it and it's a good option for those days when sleeveless t-shirts are not enough (due to cool temperatures) and long sleeved t-shirts are too much.

Etiquetes de comentaris: