genesis of a bolero
First, the idea, then, the idea of the colour; green (obviously, in my case). I had some instructions to do the bolero, but due to the kind of yarn I found (banana fibre silk, produced in Nepal, bought at Persones Llanes) and due to the confusion caused by inches, numbers that could be chain stitches or inches, I decided to make the bolero following my intuition and the size of a cotton fabric bolero I have. I ran out of green yarn (ooh) when I finished making the sleeves (they had to
be short)...then I continued with dark violet (Gacela, Alvelana S.L., 100% acrylic, colour 87).
plicated stitches,
basically because it was not very easy to work with the green yarn. For the part in dark violet I chose some combination of stitches that creates some kind of star pattern. Result: snying.rje.po bolero!
(at least I like it)
By the way..the quality of the last picture of me wearing the bolero is not very high...there are stains on the door, on me... :( on dark areas in the picture...
Etiquetes de comentaris: boleros, presents/regals/regalos


3 Comments:
Genial super-fashion!!!
Visca la creativitat!!!
Meritxell
ra!!!(i ptah & co.) ookini Woki-sama pel comentari!!! ai q m'emoSsSiono! draps pels meus viatges per dècades...refregits yòldics (ull: diadema mutant d plàstic d la darrera foto..mi tesoroooo, tan útil ella i tan 60es)..així semblo més irreal. fashion no sé...però snying.rje.po sí, per mí. La snying.rje.po-ïtat :D ja aniré penjant coses...q tinc diverses shashin a la rereguàrdia
ohhh, me encanta!!! te ha quedado rebien! jiji
y las fundas de movil son la mar de graciosas! quien fuera cell phone para ir tan bien arropadito...
me han entrado ganas a mi tb de volver a tejer.. pero no hay tiempo entre la farmacocinética y demás sujetos farmaceuticos!!
Publica un comentari a l'entrada
<< Home