Readysteadygo
Immersed. Swimming across seas of colours and different textures of yarn and wool. There I am crocheting. On my first blog (main blog) http://sumireneko.blogspot.com I already wrote the reasons of my recent immersion, after a long time having forgotten about crocheting. But why a blog to tell about the things I create? I want to share the images of different colours and shapes. I like having a look at those works other have made and we all end up learning from each other.Beauty lies also in odd combinations; in creations where the self vanishes...sometimes it feels as if the one who creates the shapes and chooses the colours belongs to some other inexistent place. Snying.rje.po (Wylie!!!) creatures, the yarn and wool of different colours, tell me they want to be chosen. Yes, I dedicate this blog to snying.rje.po woollen and soft creatures waiting on the shelves of yarn shops.

0 Comments:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada
<< Home