triangle party
After having finished THE violet scarf (3 shades of violet and golden thread), I decided to do something else with the wool left (2 shades of violet). I just knew the stitches to use, but had no idea about what to do. Somehow I came across an id
ea: some kind of sleeveless pullover. Uhm...but I’ll need some more balls of these 2 colours...It’ll take me still a long time to finish it, but I post these pictures and the scheme of the pattern now. I found the pattern on some pdf brochure advertising some kind of yarn. I just re-drew a part to show the dynamic of the stitches and how they are combinated (well, i re-drew a part..in fact i re-invented the pattern....i just noticed it). I used, for the back (and will do the same with the front) 77 chain stitches to begin (size: small). Use a different colour each row. The res
t is still a mystery...
0 Comments:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada
<< Home