diumenge, de novembre 11, 2007

black-purple vest

So...it's getting colder finally...unlike last Autumn, which were rather strange and warm. I needed a vest. Last Thursday I wanted to get some extra yarn (colour: eggplant -more or less, but not too dark-) for something on process but I came across some nice and warm yarn susceptible to become a vest. 1 purple yarn ball and 3 black yarn balls (but I just used 1 and a half of the black ones)....1.50€ each yarn ball. Because of the gauge of the yarn (I think it's acrylic, not wool or cotton) and the crochet hooks I used (4.00mm and 5.50mm) it took me little time to crochet the vest...I finished it the same day I finished reading for the first time all the lessons for Cos Superior (opos times). Well..I finish this post here listening to some songs by Grč (from the album: "Rijeka-Paris-Texas" (1987), by various musicians)..nothing to do with vests and Opos Times.

Etiquetes de comentaris: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger bosquedeluciernagas said...

Hola Yolanda!
No sabía que tejías... MUY BONITO y MUY INTERESANTE BLOG!!!!

Besos, Luciana

divendres, de febrer 15, 2008 11:55:00 a. m.  

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home